Implant Retained Dentures
Implant retained dentures are a cost effective way of replacing missing teeth as dentures can be fixed in place with implants.
An initial assessment will be carried out during which your dentist will confirm the number of implants needed to produce the desired result. With this treatment, sometimes as few as 2 implants are needed to support the denture.
The denture will click or lock onto special connecting posts located on the implants, thereby stabilising it.
The benefits of implant retained dentures are:
- No need for denture pastes, adhesives or powders
- Implants aid in preserving the remaining bone in your jaw
- Drastically improves your ability to chew
- Restores lip support thus minimising wrinkles around the mouth
- No fear of embarrassing loose denture moments
ConfiDental Clinic, Greenwich offers free consultations to discuss your treatment options.
If you would like further information, please contact us today.