Anti Wrinkle Treatment
At ConfiDental Clinic Greenwich, our Cosmetic Dentists offer a variety of Anti Wrinkle Treatments to our patients. During the ageing process, our skin becomes dry and wrinkles are increasingly visible. Our aim is to improve these effects and leave you with a more youthful looking appearance.
Before booking an appointment for treatment, a Consultation is needed to inform you of any possible side effects and discuss the areas you wish to have treatment.
We carry out two types of Anti Wrinkle Treatments – Botox and Dermal Fillers. Both procedures produce fantastic results and are explained below:
Botox is a very effective Anti Wrinkle Treatment as it reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles by paralysing the muscle.
The three possible areas for injection are:
- The forehead
- In between the eyes
- The side of the eyes crows feet)
Treatment time lasts for 30 minutes and results should be visible after one week to 10 days of treatment. The effects should last for 3 months before they begin to wear off. The procedure is not painful, however some patients may have slight bruising on the treated area.
The following people cannot have this treatment:
- Pregnant women or those breastfeeding
- Those who are allergic to the product or its ingredients
- Those who have acne or a skin condition around the treatment area
- Those who have a muscle or nerve disease
Dermal fillers contain Hyaluronic Acid, a product that is naturally found in the body to provide the skin with elasticity and smoothness.
Dermal fillers are used to:
- Reduce lines around your eyes, commonly known as ‘crows feet’.
- Reduce nasio-labial lines (lines leading from the nose to the corner of your mouth).
- Reduce lines around your lips
- Improve indentations in the chin
- Reduce frown lines.
- Give definition to your cheeks.
- Plump your lips and make them fuller.
You may experience slight bruising and swelling but these effects should disappear within a few days after treatment. The treated areas may be slightly uncomfortable. Visible results can be seen instantly. All of our Cosmetic Dentists are highly qualified to ensure you receive the best possible treatment.
If you would like to have this effective treatment then please book a consultation by contacting our practice.
Before and after wrinkle relaxing injections